Read the story and then judge by yourself whether Murphy's law dominate on everything or not.
1: A couple of week before I go to my trip, I realise that the university has messed up with my scholarship. I immediately inform them and explain that I need the money to be paid as soon as possible to manage my travel costs. They promise that they sort it out in maximum ten days (before my trip).
2: Before then, to make sure that I receive the money on time, I call finance office and explain the situation and again the same reassurance from them that I receive the money before my trip.
3: Ten days has passed and not much left from my trip to start, and I have not received a penny from the University.
4: While I am checking my bank account online every day since then, my online account blocked at once and I do not access to my bank account. Calling the bank, they apologise and promise to sort out the problem.
5: One day left to my journey and no money. Calling the University, I am told that their systems have been broken and there is a delay in payments!
[I am in halfway from my holiday in my home country, and finally the money arrived in my account!!]
6: And now you are in the airport, came back from your country, you realise that all of your credit cards has been expired (after three years)!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment