Wednesday, December 10, 2008

11 Dec- Learining to fly, the wall is too high.


One thing that I always feel regret about, is why I haven’t learn to play an instruments earlier. Today After all, I got a guitar. In the morning David, Kevin and I went to a massive music shop near the university, played on a couple of guitar and then picked one up. It is with a hard case and when I was carrying that, I felt I am like Desperado. David is playing Guitar for nearly twelve years and he plays very well. Kevin also play violin. Alex and Piottre are playing guitar as well, but I am not quite sure if they are as good as David. David supposes to give me some lesson on guitar.

Since the boss is not around, almost nobody works on his project in the office. When we got back to the university with the guitar, a couple of people were playing game Far Cry 2. David started to teach me some basic lessons; however it was pretty difficult for me to catch up. We were playing to 7:00 PM when I successfully got manage to play “happy birthday to you” song. Seems very easy, but for me with knowledge of zero about playing instruments, it was a great success.

Lot to go, but never too late.

And hey, Happy birthday to you.

0 comments: