Tuesday, January 22, 2008

22 Jan_Google API for Calendar

Hi!

Today I have done some research on Google programming and API. I am trying to put an interactive Google calendar on the blog that is capable of accessing the Google calendar e.g. entering an event or deleting. The reason for this actually, is that I intend to have a daily record of my work I am doing on my project. I use the Google calendar as a project management however I know it is not efficient way, but one interesting reason to do this would be the integrity of Google services. For instance I publish my works every day in Google Documents which I need them for later reference, at the same time I put them in my blog so that my supervisor can read them and give me feedback. I share my calendar with him and he would be able to add some events for example upcoming meeting to the calendar.

My project title is "Hardware and software development for vision chip system".
Tomorrow I give a better description of the project.

I also did some project management today. For tomorrow I am going to post some documents to the insurance company first. Then I'll come to the university and try to catch up with the project concept and get some basic understanding of it.
It might be a good idea to find the VHDL code I had before for Ethernet controller. I'll do some research on the link which is between FPGA and Vision Chip.

Finally in my spare time I try to do some programing in .Net environment for Google API to access the Google calendar. It is very tempting to me. I also try to fix my Gentoo and move completely to Linux cause Windows has pissed me off for some times but I didn't have enough time to try Linux.

0 comments: