Hi!
Today was very busy for me. I finished my registration after all. Something good about that was that I have done all of it 10 min before the office closing. I also sent the required documents I told yesterday for the insurance company. This was also has been done in the last min. When I got to the university it was almost 6:00PM, so I worked just a little on my project.
I could understand some how about the way the different parts of system communicate together. The parts includes FPGA, ADC, DAC, Vision Chip, Variable gain controller, USB link and PROM.
I am not sure yet about the Variable Gain controller how it works and what its responsibility is. I may take another look at it tomorrow.
Something that make me bloody angry is the security staffs. They always interrupt and annoy students that absolutely doing nothing wrong. One night they came to the Computer room and ask every body to see if he has a permission letter ( or whatever) from his Supervisor. This happens maybe once in few days or even weeks (if it is a rule why don't they do it regularly). I cant understand, when the doors are locked and just opened by Card and there are bloody number of Camera in the room so what is the point of having such a ridiculous piece of paper, or other interruptions. The interesting thing is that if someone really intend to steal something he can do it easily even by all these security stuff. So all these disturbances are just for the people that unfortunately doing nothing wrong.
This exactly remind me of something happened to me when I studied in a public library in London. There happened some clashes between me and another guy when the guy suddenly hitted me in the stomach. I was really pissed off and complained about it to the security, they told me that they are going to sort it out and ask me to carry on my works. I was watching the security from a distance quietly to see how they are gonna "sort it out". And surprisingly they just ask him to be quiet in the library. I expect them at least to cancel his library card. But these "security guys" ask me three times to not put my bottle of water on the desk!!!! Rules are just for ordinary people.
Today was very busy for me. I finished my registration after all. Something good about that was that I have done all of it 10 min before the office closing. I also sent the required documents I told yesterday for the insurance company. This was also has been done in the last min. When I got to the university it was almost 6:00PM, so I worked just a little on my project.
I could understand some how about the way the different parts of system communicate together. The parts includes FPGA, ADC, DAC, Vision Chip, Variable gain controller, USB link and PROM.
I am not sure yet about the Variable Gain controller how it works and what its responsibility is. I may take another look at it tomorrow.
Something that make me bloody angry is the security staffs. They always interrupt and annoy students that absolutely doing nothing wrong. One night they came to the Computer room and ask every body to see if he has a permission letter ( or whatever) from his Supervisor. This happens maybe once in few days or even weeks (if it is a rule why don't they do it regularly). I cant understand, when the doors are locked and just opened by Card and there are bloody number of Camera in the room so what is the point of having such a ridiculous piece of paper, or other interruptions. The interesting thing is that if someone really intend to steal something he can do it easily even by all these security stuff. So all these disturbances are just for the people that unfortunately doing nothing wrong.
This exactly remind me of something happened to me when I studied in a public library in London. There happened some clashes between me and another guy when the guy suddenly hitted me in the stomach. I was really pissed off and complained about it to the security, they told me that they are going to sort it out and ask me to carry on my works. I was watching the security from a distance quietly to see how they are gonna "sort it out". And surprisingly they just ask him to be quiet in the library. I expect them at least to cancel his library card. But these "security guys" ask me three times to not put my bottle of water on the desk!!!! Rules are just for ordinary people.
0 comments:
Post a Comment