These guys are sucks. Always drunks. One day I complained to one of the girls that this is not cool at all, watching TV loud, at 3:00 in the morning. Particularly a gay in our house, he really pissing me off. He talks so loudly sometimes. I may move again, this however makes me blood angry cause I have moved more than 10 times so far, in these 2 years away from home.
I am not in a good financial situation at the moment, I hope I can sort it out as soon as possible.
A part of this blog actually is from 2 days later or maybe 2 days before. Today I just tried to get some idea about winsock (win sucks may be better) in VB. So this is gonna be interesting if I can connect two computers in VB. It is not that hard actually, but I need to understand it in many details I suppose, cause I need to design my own hardware interface to connect to network card. Need some struggling specially for hardware part.
Today was PHD introductory. A bit boring, but I found something interesting in it. As, the guy talking for us, there are three kind of supervisors: 1- has his own way to approach the project. 2-interactive supervisors and 3- those who leave you totally on your own. My current supervisor is hopefully no. 2. but my previous one was no 1. I remember every time I asked a question he answered: yeah thats an interesting question! and he refused to give any clue.
Hmm tommarow again looking for another place to move. Thats really frustrating. I may move to student accommodation. There you are alone and can enjoy your time I hope.
I am not in a good financial situation at the moment, I hope I can sort it out as soon as possible.
A part of this blog actually is from 2 days later or maybe 2 days before. Today I just tried to get some idea about winsock (win sucks may be better) in VB. So this is gonna be interesting if I can connect two computers in VB. It is not that hard actually, but I need to understand it in many details I suppose, cause I need to design my own hardware interface to connect to network card. Need some struggling specially for hardware part.
Today was PHD introductory. A bit boring, but I found something interesting in it. As, the guy talking for us, there are three kind of supervisors: 1- has his own way to approach the project. 2-interactive supervisors and 3- those who leave you totally on your own. My current supervisor is hopefully no. 2. but my previous one was no 1. I remember every time I asked a question he answered: yeah thats an interesting question! and he refused to give any clue.
Hmm tommarow again looking for another place to move. Thats really frustrating. I may move to student accommodation. There you are alone and can enjoy your time I hope.
0 comments:
Post a Comment