There have been some conversation or arguments between me and some other people in different times and places about religion and particularly God. I personally not very interested in such arguments. But it is very interesting some people thinking it is their responsibility to guide others and show them the way of life. I am not talking about a specific group of people. Generally speaking I meant all who think are leaders and others are sheep. They might be religious people or even atheist. Either of these groups, who feel a great sense of responsibility, thinks others are sheep. If these “leaders” recognised one as a sheep, he makes a lot of effort to bring him in his own party. I know that a majority of people can not make their own way or make their own ideology. But I think they are simply follower, not sheep, who needs “help” to find their own way rather than push them in a specific way.
But the problem is when you think you should respect others as much as they deserve, regardless of their religion. Having this ideology, if you come across one of the leaders, they think you are a sheep and then their sense of responsibility flourishing.
The problem is they can not understand the difference between respect and accept. Because you don’t try to convince them they are wrong makes you sheep.
Last Friday, Saturday and Sunday were my holiday. Form a couple of weeks ago I arranged to go
I guess it is logical to not try applying logic everywhere!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment